Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Welcome to my creative journey.


2 years ago when we moved to Norfolk Island from the Sunshine coast, I began a blog of our new life here, http://norfolkheavenonearth.blogspot.com/ as my Aunty Mary also has a blog http://devonhouse.blogspot.com/.

Heaven on Earth now has 115 postings, but I have refrained from placing my paintings on, as I think they deserve a blog of their own.

So here is my blog to especially showcase past paintings that were created when I taught decorative painting classes at Grays point when I was in my mid 20's and large Canvas's that I painted in Noosa when I worked at Raw Art Gallery, an artist run community gallery in Hasting street, Noosa. Plus any new ones that are created here.

My style has evolved from country flowers and teddy bears to bright tropical flowers then underwater seascapes to (ironically) having children and back to teddy bears and other kids paintings.

I haven't had much of a chance to paint here in Norfolk Island due to work and family commitments, I found photography as a more instant & prolific diversion instead.

Now, I feel that I can make up for lost time and my creative energies are flowing again.

Please feel free to contact me with any questions or comments on my email beeceeteeandess@hotmail.com

Have a happy day!

Cristina Rose

No comments: